Mouthwashes are a fantastic complementary tool to add to your daily oral hygiene routine.
Mouthwash is a medicinal liquid that we use after brushing our teeth.
Remember that it is essential to brush your teeth after every meal.
How to use the mouthwash
You pour 20 milliliters into a glass and rinse with it for 30 seconds and then expel it.
It is a complementary formula, that is, they will never replace brushing our teeth.
The purpose of the Yotuel mouthwash is different and specific. For example, through the use of YOTUEL Mouthwash you will be able to whiten and refresh your mouth, fight bacterial plaque and repair and strengthen your gums.
The keys to mouthwash
- Freshens breath temporarily
- They help fight bacteria and improve bad breath
- Help prevent plaque formation on the gums and interdental spaces
- They are a complement to brushing and interdental hygiene, some carry fluoride and help fight cavities
- They help to prevent gingivitis
In this sense, it is important to note that not all mouthwashes are the same, so before using it make sure to use a professional mouthwash that has the purposes you need. For example, if you are looking to fight bacterial plaque, repair tooth enamel and protect the gums, you will be interested in using the YOTUEL Mouthwash.