Today we want to share with you an article published in the Smiles Magazine from BQDC (Best Quality Dental Centers) with the collaboration of Beatriz Troyano, director of the Remodela Tu Vida School of Coaching and Emotional Intelligence, with whom we could not agree more.
Why is it so important to smile?
1. Smiling increases endorphins, the hormones of good humour. A smile brings well-being, joy and reinforces self-esteem.
2. A beautiful smile is one of the best introductions in our social, family and work relationships.
3. A smile always generates another smile in response.
4. Behind a smile there are many emotions, such as tranquillity or placidity.
5. Joy leads us to a very positive part of mood and balance.
6. With a smile, the body understands that there is no threat around us.
7. When you feel like you don’t have a good smile, you project negativity onto yourself. One tends to shut oneself up more and more
8. The ideal and perfect smile is the one that one that is created from within and projects outwards, towards others.
YOTUEL advice: SMILE at life and be HAPPY.